Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Marketing Communications Writer & PowerPoint Design Expert!Apply
Jul 11, 2017
Temp To Perm
Agent: Chrissy A.
Job #: 120378
We're looking for a hybrid Marketing Communications Writer and PowerPoint Design Expert! Full-time, onsite opportunity in Irving, TX.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to use their designer’s eye to translate content into visuals using Microsoft PowerPoint and by working with designers to represent complex concepts and messages.
Please be prepared to provide writing and design/PPT samples!
The Marketing Communications Manager will report to the Director, Supply Chain Solutions. This role will be responsible for supporting supply chain solutions marketing efforts. Marketing functions for this hands-on position include developing and executing supply chain executive communications to bring to life sourcing and contracting strategies and content.
This individual works with executive leaders, to identify, articulate and deliver supply chain solutions content in a visual format to members, suppliers and distributors. We are looking for creative marketer with expertise in marketing and the ability to provide complete support from message development to execution for internal clients.
- Develop and implement marketing communication and presentations for executive-level clients.
- Work closely with design and writing teams to create marketing materials to effectively represent complex concepts to customers
- Translate visually in to presentation, interpret and develop ideas into slides to translate executive visions.
- Identify, research and create effective value messages
- Display diplomacy and flexibility to successfully interact with employees at all levels including representatives from member healthcare organizations and vendors
- Manage personalities and successfully collaborate with executive-level leaders within the company
- Work closely with internal and external agencies
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Communications preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Marketing.
- Excellent writing ability
- Ability to think creatively and bring content/strategies to life
- Superior PowerPoint design and editing skills required
- Strong project management skills.
- High sense of responsibility and urgency to execute strategic initiatives.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to successfully display diplomacy and flexibility interacting with internal and external business clients
- Must display enthusiasm, creativity, and a passion for innovation.
- Ability to maintain an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Ability to function effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Want more details about this and other Irving, TX opportunities? Meet Chrissy Andrews!