Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Sr. Interactive DeveloperApply
Jul 11, 2017
Temp To Perm
Agent: Brandon A.
Job #: 120375
Vitamin T is currently in search of a Senior Interactive Developer for our client in Metro Detroit. This is a long term opportunity!
· Ensure client websites adhere to defined coding, performance, accessibility and usability standards
· Manage assignments within assigned clients to ensure the work is delivered on time, within scope, on budget and within department standards of technical excellence and proficiency
· Strong communication skills along with the ability to think critically, conduct research and creatively solve problems
· Willingness to learn new skills and foster innovation across teams and into other disciplines
· Implement and assist in establishing best practices and processes in interactive development arena
· Provides mentoring and coaching to Associate Interactive & Interactive Developers to help develop their skills
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
· Bachelor Degree in related field; Programming/Web Development or related
· Minimum of 5+ years related experience in interactive front-end development
· Expert at writing semantic and well-formed XHTML
· Expert at writing modular, cascading and reusable CSS
· Experience working with PHP or .Net is a plus
· Expert at converting PSD compositions into code
· Expert at using GIT and writing markdown
· Experience with many of the frameworks common to modern web development including, but not limited to: Foundation, Bootstrap, Gulp, Sass/Less, FountainJS, Karma, Bower, NodeJS, Ionic, Electron and GreenSock Animation Platform (GSAP JS).
· Knowledge of 508 / accessibility guidelines is a plus
· Experience developing HTML5 Rich Media OLA for DoubleClick Studio is a plus
· Experience with Responsive Design or developing solutions for multiple devices (mobile, tablets, etc.)
· Experience developing HTML5 and CSS3 websites
· Ability to build browser agnostic experiences that follow progressive enhancement principles
· Must be able to successfully complete the code challenge as part of the interview process
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards
Want more details about this and other Metro Detroit opportunities? Meet Brandon Archambault!