Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Technical Writer ( API Documentation)Apply
Jul 10, 2017
Agent: Meredith L.
Job #: 120294
A tech driven client of ours is looking for some documentation writing help! We are looking for a strong technical writer who has experience within the tech space, and ideally has written about API documentation.
This large and growing company is going through the process of improving API to make it easier for 3rd parties to integrate. Currently, there is no documentation, or repository of info that they can give out to third parties so they can use the system. This is where you come in!
You will work with 5-6 engineering groups to understand what each system does, and come up with a documentation structure and the documentation itself so they can set up third parties for success.
- Help build the story of how a third party would piece everything together. You will have a recommended flow- and document recommendations properly
- Gather information from each API team and document how each API functions
- Document how to use APIs in combination
- Integration support
-Ideally have a light engineering background. You understand how APIs are used.
- Light engineering background
* Candidiate must be in NYC area, and be able to travel on-site to Manhattan office*
Want more details about this and other Manhattan opportunities? Meet Meredith Lawlor!