Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Jul 07, 2017
Metro Detroit, MI
Agent: Mark P.
Job #: 120261
Vitamin T is currently in search of a Sharepoint Developer for our client in the Metro Detroit, MI area. This ongoing, W2 role will have hours as needed, and allows the ideal person to work remotely as long as they are accessible as needed by the client.
- Create a branded look-and-feel for the client by updating front-end code and implementing customized SharePoint features.
- Create documentation that will define configurations and settings for the technical teams, as well as brief end-user guides
- Integrate a custom wiki (including handling server-side deployment for implementation and testing)
- Create a centralized system for the style and script files, as well as custom code that will be stored in an Asset Library for future updates as necessary
- Strong proficiency in the use of Sharepoint
- Portfolio of previous work for client review is a MUST
How to apply:
+ Click the apply link on this page
+ Email a resume to Mark at email@example.com (be sure to include your portfolio, URL, or samples of your work, if applicable)
+ Check out all of our current job openings at vitamintalent.com
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards
Want more details about this and other Metro Detroit, MI opportunities? Meet Mark Peznowski!