Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Junior Creative DesignerApply
Jul 07, 2017
Tunbridge Wells, UK
Agent: Michal A.
Job #: 120249
My client is a fun, award winning, forward-thinking retail/ecommerce company who have been established for well over 60 years. They have grown to become one of the most respected retailers in luxury fashion with a market leading presence and a global customer base across 130 countries. They are currently looking for a Junior Creative Designer, your primary focus will be on Campaigns and Marketing materials for the company and their Brands. Working closely with teams in the Marketing department you will be involved in conceptualising campaigns all the way through to final product. You will also work with the Communications team to produce creative solutions within brand guidelines for the company.
- Research brands and understand positioning, building knowledge how to effectively communicate them within advertising campaigns and on brand
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development
- Keep up-to- date with latest technology and innovations within the creative field
- Compile pitches for clients and internal stakeholders
To be successful you will need:
- Strong conceptual skills with lots of ideas
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Knowledge of responsive design principles
- Proficient in Adobe CC
- User Centred design with knowledge of UX
- Understanding of HTML/CSS desirable
- Experience with animation, video and motion graphics highly regarded
- Ability to effectively and clearly present and communicate ideas
- Experience working with fashion and luxury brands or in an ecommerce role a plus
Want more details about this and other Tunbridge Wells, UK opportunities? Meet Michal Akrabi!