Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Jul 06, 2017
Temp To Perm
Agent: Terry D.
Job #: 120234
A large client of Vitamin T's is currently seeking a Copywriter to join their creative services team. This client is in the products and services industry.
Essential Functions to include:
• With direction, develops concepts and copy for online and offline advertising, newsletters, brochures, direct mail, posters, and other printed and digital materials for direct marketing purposes. Partners with designers to create innovative executions that build the brand while supporting business goals. Works closely with brand team and internal business partners to ensure communication objectives are achieved.
• With direction, develops concepts and copy for internal employee communications that support enterprise objectives and employee engagement.
• Assists in brainstorming session facilitation, research and other activities that support creative concept development in collaboration with brand team.
• Functions in editing/proofing capacity as needed for both member and employee facing communications
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities to include:
• Strong conceptual, strategic and visual aptitude
• Persuasive presentation skills and attention to detail
• Knowledge of proofing process
• Must have command of the English language and be able to express oneself effectively with all levels within the organization
• Aptitude for collaboration and teamwork amidst some ambiguity in a changing environment
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with employees and others in a professional manner consistent with client's values
• Macintosh computer skills and knowledge of software applications used for word processing
Education & Experience / Licenses & Certification:
• Bachelor's degree in related area (Communications, Marketing, or related field) or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• 3 – 5 years Client-side or Agency experience in developing consumer communications for major brands
Want more details about this and other Walnut Creek opportunities? Meet Terry Dyer!