Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Digital Project ManagerApply
Jul 05, 2017
Temp To Perm
Agent: Ryan K.
Job #: 120159
Our client, a well known hospital in the Boston area, is searching for a fantastic digital Project Manager to join their dynamic team. The role is onsite and temp to perm with a short trial period. We're looking for someone with some excellent experience in the digital space and someone who can jump in on some great projects! The ideal person will have around 2-5 years of experience.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
1. Manages integration project or phase(s) from initiation/planning through the execution and delivery concluding with project transition and close, ensuring a successful project.
2. Consult with organizational stakeholders. Identify and use appropriate project management tools and concepts (scope management, planning, budget management, risk/ issue management, communications management). Develops and executes work plans. Set priorities for tasks based on importance and urgency. Deliver project on time and within budget.
3. Create work products and project deliverables independently. Understand and meet expectations for deliverable quality and timeliness.
4. Conduct and/or support complex qualitative and quantitative analysis of project data, summarize findings, draw appropriate conclusions, and effectively communicate results to team. Manage and direct regulatory/ reporting activities related to projects
5. Manage communication to and relationships with key project stakeholders (internal and external) and institution-wide. Compose, edit, and deliver written and verbal communications. Facilitate group discussions. Keep team members appropriately informed.
6. Coordinate and produce the migration of digital properties.
Interested? Send your resume and expectations for compensation.
Want more details about this and other Boston, MA opportunities? Meet Ryan Krivonick!