Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Jun 29, 2017
Agent: Eric N.
Job #: 120020
Our client is hiring a Marketing Copywriter for an 8 week contract that could extend. Candidate can work remotely but may need to go into the boston office at times. The weekly hours are 37.5,
- Create clear, engaging and consistent copy for a variety of marketing campaigns designed to cultivate customer interest and drive action
- Emails, Web pages, Flyers/Sell Sheets, Collateral, Social media, Blogs, Direct mail, and more
- Ensure grammatical accuracy, message clarity and a consistent style and voice throughout all content
- Proofread copy and review page layouts with a keen attention to detail
- Collaborate with the creative team about layout and design, as needed
- Adopt the style, tone and voice for different campaigns and audiences
- Work independently and manage simultaneous projects with many moving parts
- Listen well when engaging with stakeholders and incorporate feedback to meet goals while remaining consistent with the company brand
- Upload content to corporate systems as needed, including our website
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, advertising, journalism or related discipline
- Possess exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced ennvironement
- Agency expericnce preferred
- Experience in higher education is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Communicates and partners with internal “clients” to achieve copy needs
- Multitask to meet deadlines, without breaking a sweat
- Experience with AP Stylebook Style conventions
- Demonstrate patience and flexibility
- Work well independently and with minimal supervision
- Collaborate well in teams while maintaining ownership and accountability for one’s own work
- Have proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, and including cloud collaboration tools
Interested? Apply today.
Want more details about this and other Boston, MA opportunities? Meet Eric Noar!