Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Account Executive (or Acct. Supervisor) with medical communications experience!Apply
Jun 28, 2017
San Diego, CA
Temp To Perm
Agent: Quinn S.
Job #: 119993
Advertising and medical communications agency seeks Account Executive (AE) to be responsible for managing the day-to-day activity of the account, including creating and managing project timelines, preparing for and managing regular client calls/meetings and maintaining the integrity of the client’s budget. The AE must be a proactive person who can multi-task, foster a positive team atmosphere, and be a leader. Projects include—but are not limited to: 1) medical communications activities (e.g., KOL management, coordination of advisory boards, speaker trainings and peer-to-peer programs, in addition to digital and online initiatives and slide presentation development) 2) promotional advertising deliverables (e.g., creative campaigns, patient and physician loyalty programs, sales materials, digital marketing and media planning). If candidates have senior-level experience, this could become an Account Supervisor role!
Competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a great working environment!
Primary Job Responsibilities
· Manage account independently on a day-to-day basis
· Maintain regular client contact and become integral part of client team ensuring that the client is updated and briefed on all relevant account activity
· Develop project proposals and estimates
· Develop project and creative briefs
· Manage project budgets
· Demonstrate creative and strategic thinking skills
· Manage client expectations at all times to foster effectiveness/productivity
· Provide input to and draft sections of tactical plans (PowerPoint skills required)
· Meet/manage all client deadlines
· Effectively lead internal meetings (e.g. status meetings, job start-ups, etc.), making important, relevant contributions, and generate workable conclusions
· Keep senior management briefed on account activities
· Demonstrate strong knowledge of scientific category and brand
· Project a professional, positive attitude toward peers and clients within the department and the agency
· Communicate effectively and professionally both internally and externally
· Attention to detail and quality assurance
· Demonstrate good problem-solving and interpersonal skills
· Understand when it’s appropriate to make decisions independently and when to escalate issues/decisions to manager
· Demonstrate ability to set priorities while handling multiple projects and to delegate work appropriately; remain calm despite high pressure situations
· Maintain accurate time sheets
· Foster a positive team environment demonstrating respect for peers and supervisors
· Assist other members of department/team as needed when workload allows
We have a simple philosophy at Vitamin T: to personally place the best creative talent in the best jobs for the best companies. When you work for Vitamin T, you qualify for medical, dental and vision insurance after working only four consecutive weeks maintaining an average of 20 hours per week. If this job isn't the right fit for you, but you know someone who is, please pass this job posting on. We have a fantastic referral program that pays out in cash rewards! (http://aquent.com/rewards/)
· AE must have at least 2+ years in client services in an advertising or medical communications agency.
· Knowledge of promotional and medical education preferred
· Medical, legal, regulatory review experience is a plus
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Excel
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related subject is preferred
Advertising or medical communications agency experience is preferred! Experience in working the pharmaceutical/biotech industry is an additional advantage!
Want more details about this and other San Diego, CA opportunities? Meet Quinn Sidon!