Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Paid Search ManagerApply
Jun 28, 2017
Temp To Perm
Agent: George S.
Job #: 119965
Vitamin T has an EXCITING opportunity for an experienced Paid Search Manager with one of our clients. This is a permanent, contract-to-hire position.
Only local candidates and those not requiring sponsorship to work in the United States will be considered.
- Manage day-to-day operations of Google AdWords, Bing Ads, & Yahoo Gemini paid search campaigns.
- Drive expertise in search (Google, Bing, Yahoo), Google Video Network (Youtube) and the Google Display Network (including responsive native ads) across multiple digital channels and programmatic ad tech (native, video, display via DSPs).
- Create and manage remarketing lists from Google Analytics audience segments and implement them on an ongoing basis
- Manage and optimize merchant center feeds
- Work with creative team to develop and deploy optimized creative assets based on previous performance and best practices
- Continually develop optimization suggestions and implementation strategies, including performing keyword research and analyzing search query data. Research/ develop keywords and write/ create copy.
- Manage 3rd party ecommerce advertising opportunities, including Amazon, to meet/exceed program goals, such as new customer acquisition and revenue growth.
- Partner with internal e-commerce and web development team to analyze site for technical limitations preventing high quality scores.
- Responsible identifying areas of opportunity with relevant platform partners to grow and evolve our program including billing management.
- Develop and analyze detailed KPIs/reporting to support objectives/goals. Own multiple KPIs: traffic to site, CPC, & conversion rates to drive ROI/ROAS.
- Collaborate with external partners, evaluate additional search and affiliate partners, and stay up-to-date with the latest changes in PPC best practices, new technologies and search engine algorithm changes to achieve best in class work.
- BA/BS in marketing, business, and/or e-commerce, or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience managing SEM/PPC campaigns for Google, Yahoo, & Bing.
- 5+ years’ experience with Adwords Editor and Bing Ads Editor.
- 5+ years’ experience working with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Shopping.
- 3+ years’ experience working with affiliate programs and platforms.
- Must have managed more than $2 million in annual paid search budget.
- Experience using keyword research tools.
- Ability to manipulate large AdWords data sets in Excel.
- A high proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Understanding of the technical aspects of SEM/PPC (e.g., HTML, URL structures, keyword analysis, link-building strategies, blog optimization, content optimization, search engine crawlers, indexes, and algorithms).
Want more details about this and other Dallas, TX opportunities? Meet George Strippoli!