Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
WordPress Developer needed for full - time role!Apply
Jun 27, 2017
San Diego, CA
Temp To Perm
Agent: Quinn S.
Job #: 119919
Are you a WordPress Developer who wants to be part of a growing team that is motivated to create award-winning work? Do you enjoy a fun working environment that includes lots of laughing, a pool table and an unreasonable amount of San Diego’s best craft beers? Growing agency seeks Front End Developer who understands that planning and creativity plays in the development of world class web products. This is a full-time, onsite role in downtown San Diego.
The WordPress Developer will:
- Develop high quality and professional responsive websites for new client projects
- Support and maintain existing website portfolio through updates and enhancements
- Create clean, efficient, well-documented code
- Build prototypes and demo new tools and applications that address client needs
- Code web pages to match visual design specifications that render correctly in all major browsers, platforms and devices
- Comprehend technical specs, ask appropriate technical questions and raise concerns as necessary
- Develop technical specs via written technical documentation
- Contribute to the planning and architecture of projects by providing technical input and ideas
We have a simple philosophy at Vitamin T: to personally place the best creative talent in the best jobs for the best companies. When you work for Vitamin T, you qualify for medical, dental and vision insurance after working only four consecutive weeks maintaining an average of 20 hours per week. If this job isn't the right fit for you, but you know someone who is, please pass this job posting on. We have a fantastic referral program that pays out in cash rewards! (http://aquent.com/rewards/)
- 3+ years experience creating WordPress sites from scratch, developing themes, plugins, etc.
- Experience with Adobe Creative and other design and prototyping platforms including Sketch and InVision.
- Excellent communication skills and experience collaborating with clients and teams
- Experience and desire to work within a fast-paced, iterative development environment
- Interest in enhancing skills and learning new technologies
- Excellent attention to detail
Nice to haves:
- Experience with CRMs such as Salesforce, HubSpot, Marketo, etc.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Search Engine Optimization
- Experience with modern WordPress development workflow such as Sass, Sage theme, package managers, etc.
- Experience with server setup / web hosting is a plus
- 508 compliance experience
- Agency Experience is a huge plus!
Want more details about this and other San Diego, CA opportunities? Meet Quinn Sidon!