Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Project / Program Manager (Agency exp.)Apply
Jun 27, 2017
San Francisco, CA and/or San Jose, CA
Agent: Erika K.
Job #: 119897
The client is an international business communications consultancy looking for a Project/Program Manager with agency experience ASAP for their multinational ecommerce client in San Jose, CA. This role will split time onsite in San Francisco and the other half onsite with the client in San Jose. This is designated as a 3.5 month contract role with varied hours (anywhere from 10-40 hrs/wk).
This is an "in the trenches" role as the Project Manager will be responsible for creating and managing budgets for phases and deliverables of the program, creating and managing schedules, trafficking and tracking assets, working with our studio manager on assigning and hiring designers.
SCOPE OF PROJECT:
- Program involves multi-channel deliverables--digital, print, live event, video.
- Heavy client interaction with local and global clients coordinating delivery of assets and program event activations.
- Examples of deliverables include a Pop up retail store and a Shipping container that can ship all around the world
- Dealing with client and global campuses, coordinating with the global team (Europe and Asia) on schedules and assets and ensuring client feedback is given on time to make deadlines
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- As a Project/Program Manager with at least 3-4 years of agency experience managing integrated programs
- Print, digital (websites or apps), and live events
- Good organizational skills, resourcefulness, and ability to work under tight deadlines
If you're interested or know someone who is, please apply now or email me directly with your updated resume, hourly rate, and availability to interview/start!
Want more details about this and other San Francisco, CA and/or San Jose, CA opportunities? Meet Erika Kelsey!