Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Digital Marketing ManagerApply
Jun 22, 2017
Agent: Miles G.
Job #: 119726
Our client, a globally recognized leadership development training company based in Seattle, WA is looking to add a Digital Marketing Manager to their team. The ideal candidate will be excited for an opportunity to lead and build the digital experience for a company. The candidate has strong digital background with the ability to connect vision with execution. This role works with the EVP of Marketing to create a cross-departmental impact. This role directly impacts our growth strategy by building the digital infrastructure necessary to take them to a new place. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Plan, execute, and measure all web, SEO/SEM, social media, and other campaigns.
- Build and optimize our social media presence.
- Proficiency in everything web and social media
- Manage vendor and agency relationship
- Web strategy - seo, sem, building and maintaining social media
- Building more and collaborating with internal/external teams
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google analytics, omniture, web trends)
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
Desired Characteristics & Fit
- Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Would love to hear how candidate has built digital strategy
Want more details about this and other Seattle, WA opportunities? Meet Miles Good!