Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Head of Creative ProductionApply
Jun 20, 2017
Agent: Gloriane Y.
Job #: 119598
An exciting high growth startup in the financial space is looking for a Head of Creative Production to join its in-house creative team on a full-time, permanent basis. Agency producers are welcome. Must have video and photo experience and a demo reel/portfolio.
- Manage production schedules and budgets
- Oversee the development of creative assets from concept to shipping
- Partner with design and copy leads and work with the team on post-mortems
- Manage external and internal teams including project/program manager
- Experience producing videos for TV, social and digital videos, photo shoots
- Wide breadth of connections in the production arena to be able to find the right resources right video editor etc.
- Adept at negotiating, able to speak to efficiencies they have driven in the business
- Direct response TV commercials are a nice to have; must understand product-focused selling, how to sell something in 30 seconds or less
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong aesthetic
- Solutions-oriented problem solver
- Someone who has presence, can instill confidence in all of the stakeholders of the organization and reassure that their best interests are in mind. Be able to partner with creatives and make them feel comfortable and understood. Champion for the creative work.
- Strategic, high level thinker, be able to anticipate future needs of the business.
Want more details about this and other San Francisco opportunities? Meet Gloriane Yi!