Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
UX / UI Interactive DesignerApply
Jun 17, 2017
Temp To Perm
Agent: Brad E.
Job #: 119525
Our client is looking for a UX Designer who comes from a technical background environment.
*Candidates must be able to grasp deep scientific engineering terms quickly, problem solve and think on their feet
*Candidates from automotive or aerospace industries would be key and helpful in this role
*Possibility to work 1-2 days remote and 3-4 days onsite, but must be able to work onsite for first 30 days or so fully, 5 days/wk
• Minimum 5 years of UX/UI design experience for complex cross-platform software applications.
• A strong portfolio that displays a complete understanding of the design lifecycle, from conceptual design through to production, via a wide array of deliverables such as empathy maps, task analysis and flows, journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and production versions of final designs.
• Experience designing solutions for complex engineering problems, preferably in the CAD/CAM market.
• Experience with a variety of software packages including Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, TechSmith Morae Manager, and UX specific wireframing tools such as Balsamiq and Axure.
• Understanding of designing for disabilities, including knowledge of Section 508 ADA requirements.
• Experience designing for an international audience.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to simplify and explain abstract concepts.
Large, global manufacturing firm in the Hartford, CT area.
Want more details about this and other Hartford, CT opportunities? Meet Brad Eaton!