Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Jun 16, 2017
Agent: Sharam K.
Job #: 119521
An Irvine based marketing agency is looking for a Web Designer who has basic understanding of HTML/CSS. The ideal candidate would have a passion for web design with a capacity for learning and understanding data requirements to build site templates and interfaces.
- Create websites from provided low-fidelity mock-ups
- Implement graphic mock-ups into web design and development to present final look and feel to the team
- Create and deliver assets to other departments in the company
- Create and code responsive email marketing campaigns
- Work with software developers and collaborating with the design team for assistance
- Assist software developers in altering and updating current sites Qualifications
- 2+ years of web design/development experience required
- Expertise in HTML5 and CSS3
- Expert in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Understanding of layout, typography and user flows
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple jobs for multiple clients
- Must have excellent communication skills written and verbal
- 401k, Health Benefits,
- Paid Sick/Vacation Days
- Training/Development to further enhance coding skills
Want more details about this and other Irvine, CA opportunities? Meet Sharam Khosravipour!