Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Senior Experience ArchitectApply
Jun 16, 2017
Ann Arbor, MI
Temp To Perm
Agent: Katy V.
Job #: 119496
Are you a Senior UX Architect looking for an environment that fosters innovation and creativity and a company that offers an amazing work/life balance? If you answered "yes", keep reading!
We're currently recruiting for a Senior UX Architect to fill a full-time role with our client in downtown Ann Arbor. The Experience Architect will collaborate with software developers, experience designers, product managers as well as a variety of stakeholders, to research, design and develop compelling digital experiences for our clients.
- Bachelor's in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, HCI, Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Human Factors, or equivalent.
- 5+ years as a key member of a DX, UX or design team participating in the complete product development lifecycle of successfully launched digital products or applications.
- Knowledge and experience in ethnographic user research (contextual inquiry), usability, and UX design methods with a focus on human-computer interaction for digital products.
- Success in working with end-users, customers, product management, and developers.
- Ability to guide experience development with a multifunctional team and to adapt to changes in business, product, organization, or individual needs.
- Clear understanding of usability and web standards.
- Experience working with and conducting remote user testing, survey research, usability testing, task analysis, and heuristic reviews.
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating experience planning for mobile apps, web applications or software, ability to turn data into knowledge, and communicating in multifunctional team projects.
- Demonstrated experience with design thinking, white board facilitation, research planning, prototyping, and user research.
- Competency with UI design standards, heuristic analyses/expert review, prototyping, and wireframing.
- Experience planning and conducting user research, including usability testing.
- Experience working with Agile teams, and creating artifacts such as personas, story maps, user stories, etc. and working within an iterative, agile culture.
- Experience with tools like Axure, Sketch, InvisionApp and other research, prototyping and/or information architecture tools desired.
Portfolio with examples of user experience artifacts, creative process, user research and examples of end products and experiences desired.
Want more details about this and other Ann Arbor, MI opportunities? Meet Katy Vincent!