Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Production Artist (Must Have InDesign)Apply
Jun 14, 2017
Rancho Santa Margarita
Agent: Emily P.
Job #: 119374
Our client is in need of a Production Artist to help their Creative Design Team with a backlog of files. They're transferring files from an old system to new and need a Production Artist with experience in InDesign to help migrate the content. This person will need to work onsite in Rancho Santa Margarita and will have 40 hours/week work for 2 months. All applicants must have an updated resume and portfolio on file to be considered.
- 2+ years of working experience setting files up for publication in InDesign
- 1+ year of experience working in Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Building content in Digital Publishing Suite (DPS) or Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) preferred, not required
- Knowledge of how to build content for digital publication and delivery
- Must have experience managing InDesign files and structuring existing product files
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to take an instructed task and work independently
- High Attention to Detail required
- Position will be a resume/portfolio review, then hire off of a phone screen.
- If you have any vacations planned in the next month(s) please indicate this on your application
World's leading Scuba Diving training and certification organization. They educate global divers on our oceans beauty creating an environmental awareness while having fun learning! They're a focused yet welcoming and family-like team.
Want more details about this and other Rancho Santa Margarita opportunities? Meet Emily Peel!