Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Sr. Email Marketing Automation SpecialistApply
Jun 07, 2017
Temp To Perm
Agent: George S.
Job #: 119051
Vitamin T has an EXCITING opportunity with one of our clients looking for a Sr. Email Marketing Automation Specialist to fill a permanent need on a contrac-to-hire basis.
Only local candidates as well as those who do not require sponsorship to work in the United States will be considered.
- Manage the end-to-end email and automation program, from initiating new emails with the creative team to building, testing, deployment and reporting
- Own the Marketo environment and serve as the primary Marketo Administrator
- Define, implement, and maintain marketing automation best practices including database management, optimization, data quality, hygiene and troubleshooting
- Develop and execute components in Marketo, including automated touchpoints for each stage of the lead lifecycle, outbound campaigns, forms, etc.
- Understand the bi-directional data structure between Marketo and CRM (NetSuite); work with NetSuite admins on coordination of data sync
- Work with various business teams to understand processes and optimize system configuration
- Establish and maintain data quality through weekly reporting
- Support corporate sales team with one-to-one prospect/client emails
- Conduct A/B testing for optimization; regularly track and report on all email/automation efforts
- Manage email templates and HTML development, when necessary, including working with developers and QA
- Ensure compliance with spam and privacy laws in various regions (primarily US, Canada, Australia and the EU)
- Route all email-related creative through legal
- Explore new methods for list growth
- Liaise with our automation/email agency partners
- 5+ years managing marketing automation programs from strategy to execution and reporting
- 2+ years working with Marketo
- Experience with platform-to-CRM integrations
- BA/BS in marketing, business and/or ecommerce or other
- Experience building customer segments
- Proficiency in reading analytics and creating programs based on data
- Some experience with NetSuite preferred
Want more details about this and other Dallas, TX opportunities? Meet George Strippoli!