Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Lead UX DesignerApply
Jun 02, 2017
Greater Boston Area
Agent: Eric N.
Job #: 118843
Our client, an agency, is searching for a Lead UX Designer. This position onsite and full time hours.
- Serve as UX lead on client engagements, translating business needs into user experience solutions that meet the needs of complex organizations
- Conduct effective research, including competitive analysis, user and stakeholder interviews, analytics assessment, and heuristic analysis
- Ability to make successful strategic and tactical design recommendations based on usability findings and standard design practices
- Develop and present effective site strategies, site maps, wireframes, and user flows Facilitate on-site & off-site design workshops that gain consensus and inform design
- Create functional prototypes, testing scripts and conduct user testing
- Create and document complex site/ application information and interaction designs
- Work with our internal team to continually refine and evolve our User Experience process
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- A minimum of 4-5 years experience as an Information architect, interaction designer, experience designer or similar role
- Strong knowledge of interaction design and methodology
- Demonstrated experience in using web analytics to inform design decisions
- Strong presentation, advocacy and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and highly developed organizational skills including the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to manage, delegate & multi-task towards deadlines Advocate for collaboration and internal cross-pollination with designers, technology & management
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience designing for mobile and responsive design
- Experience in visual design and/or development a big plus (unicorns welcome)
- Qualified candidates should apply online and also include a portfolio link, if possible, with a list of projects that you played an integral role.
Interested? Apply today.
Want more details about this and other Greater Boston Area opportunities? Meet Eric Noar!