Vitamin T is currently in search of an Interactive Designer / Developer for our client in Metro Detroit, MI. This full-time, on-site role is a temp to hire opportunity!
- Work with Product Managers, Designers and strategists to improve existing eCommerce websites and also create new websites / landing pages that position company brands as leaders in our industry
- Perform maintenance on exists sites, including feature enhancements, front-end bug fixes, and overall general maintenance by applying UX/UI best practices
- Handle HTML/CSS development, cross-browser compatibility, as well as the mobile development and optimization of sites for mobile
- Ensure that branding guidelines are followed, and also work to establish Front-End standards
- Knowledge of eCommerce, including PHP / WordPress / Magento is a strong plus
- Portfolio of samples for client review is a MUST
- Eye for design, including knolwedge and abilities in Adobe Creative Suite
How to apply:
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Email a resume to Brandon at firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to include your portfolio, URL, or samples of your work, if applicable)
+ Check out all of our current job openings at vitamintalent.com
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards