Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Integrated Project Manager £35k to £45k (DoE)Apply
May 31, 2017
Central London. Zone 1
Temp To Perm
Agent: Michal A.
Job #: 118663
My client is looking for a Integrated PM with an agency background and ideally a mix of project experience across one or more of the following print, photography, video, events and digital
Our client is an innovative engagement Agency with a global presence, the look after full cycle campaigns that are multi faceted and are for high profile clients. They are looking for a Integrated Project Manager to join the existing project management function on a permanent basis and Could hire someone freelance until they secure the right hire.
You will manage a range of large, complex projects alongside smaller projects to deliver comprehensive solutions to our client base. You will be able to manage time and budget and possess a thorough understanding of project management in all its forms - from traditional photo/video/print/collateral to small scale digital project delivery.
the ideal candidate would come from an agency background and have held a similar role in the past.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage several projects at once, including working with client service colleagues in terms of communications, scope, timeline and budget throughout all phases.
- Define project requirements, produce cost estimates, SOW’s, and timelines, resulting in proposals that meet clients’ needs; develop project plans and successfully deliver those plans.
- Develop and communicate project performance to all stakeholders (internal and external).
- Maintain and update all project documentation throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ensure actions and key deliverables are met on time and on budget.
- Effectively manage the budget, starting with the initial cost breakdown, and continuing through regular tracking, reporting, and management of any scope or schedule changes that will have financial impact.
- Communicate directly with the internal/external client to ensure efficient delivery with a high level of client satisfaction to generate repeat business.
- Facilitate communication among team members – across all departments (creative/digital delivery/studio/creative services and client service) and with the client – via regular team meetings/email updates and individual catch ups.
- Maintain industry awareness by keeping abreast of developments in the recruitment, digital, and advertising industries.
- Identify and communicate opportunities to enhance revenue potential for the agency.
- Degree (or equivalent) qualified.
- Experience managing projects e.g. video, photography, print work, web development etc.
- Agency experience a MUST
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word and PPT.
- Willingness to travel occasionally (shoots, events, etc)
Want more details about this and other Central London. Zone 1 opportunities? Meet Michal Akrabi!