Our client, in the robotics industry, is searching for a UI Developer as they are currently building up the team. The client requires that you have experience with React Stack & Node. In this role, you will work on new software control interface for the robots and the laptop/ipad interfaces.
The role is permanent/direct hire from day 1!
Interested? Apply today
You will join a team of highly talented Software Engineers who work closely with User Experience Designers. Together, you will build a web-based, visual programming IDE that enables the training of robots while providing simple, intelligent feedback to the user. You’ll work as a tightly integrated team using agile development methods.
The responsibilities of this position include:
• Support UI concept validation by rapidly prototyping concepts
• Create innovative, maintainable and adaptable user interface software widgets
• Provide time estimates and implementation plans for feature development
• Implement, test, debug and maintain source code
• Review the work of other engineers and provide constructive guidance in a highly collaborative environment
• Make educated trade-offs among scope, quality and pace
• Expand the user interface’s capabilities by using robots to solve specific customer tasks
Key Skills & Experience Required
• Experience with UI frameworks including React, JQuery, Knockout or Angular
• Experience with visualization libraries such as three.js
• Implemented user interfaces that successfully shipped with a product
• Ability to take direction from User Experience and Graphics Designers
• Familiar with Object Oriented Design Patterns
• Has an interest in good software engineering practices and maintaining code quality
• Self-motivated and able to achieve development goals with minimal supervision
• 4+ years of industry experience
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or similar discipline