Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
UX / UI DesignerApply
May 25, 2017
Temp To Perm
Agent: David F.
Job #: 118478
Our eCommerce client is searching for an excellent UX/UI Designer to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. The designer must have a strong portfolio that demonstrates both UX and UI capabilites. This individual will sit on a team of UX Designers who will work along side engineers and User Researchers to build mobile and desktop products in the eCommerce space!
- Confidently pitching your ideas by utilizing web analytics data, consumer insights, market research and proven user-centered design principles in the creation of interface designs.
- Develop site maps, detailed navigation flows, metal models, use case scenarios, process flows and wireframes to effectively conceptualize and communicate interaction behaviors.
- Create pixel-perfect designs for delivery to the development team using Sketch and photoshop, Illustrator/etc.
- Work alongside the development team as we build the next platform and the cutting-edge new site and mobile applications.
- Assess and optimize the performance of new and existing features by actively participating in usability testing and interpreting analytics data.
- Create conceptual designs and oversee the development of working prototypes using InVision.
- Sketch, Omnigraffle, InVision and
- Adobe CC
- Understanding of HTML, CSS
- Visual design.
- Wireframe/flow creation, information architecture, rapid prototyping, conceptual design, and UI specifications.
- Experience working with an e-commerce company a plus.
- 3-5 years of user interface design experience with mobile and web applications.
Want more details about this and other Quincy, MA opportunities? Meet David Fernandez!