Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
May 22, 2017
Temp To Perm
Agent: Brandon A.
Job #: 118276
Vitamin T is currently in search of a Server Side Technical Lead for our client in Dearborn. This is an onsite long term opportunity!
● Excitement for technology, constantly striving to be ahead of the curve
● Good knowledge of server side technologies
● Good knowledge of continuous integration and deployment technologies
● Highly organised, with exceptional attention to detail
● Calm under pressure
● Multitasker, with effective time management skills
● High level of understanding of software production processes
· Leading the production of interactive applications
· Costing, scoping, designing and planning software for any technology
· Reporting the production status to the Ford Technical Manager on a regular basis
· Ensure coding and documentation standards are met and the deployment pipeline is used continuously through development and always on deployment
· Ensure release management processes are adhered to
· Work with and improve processes which help to ensure technical delivery, stability and maintainability within each project
· Work with project management staff to ensure they are informed of development progress
· Ensure all software is tested before release and quality assurance is met
· Provide onsite technical leadership, coordinating the installation of software with the hardware team and debugging problems to resolve
· Be able to delve into any coding language to fix issues and recompile software under pressure
· Work with the Ford Global Technical Director and central digital team to improve all aspects of Imagination’s digital departments
Technical Skill Set:
Strong knowledge of:
With knowledge of:
· MySQL, Linux/Ubuntu administration, Ansible, Chef, AWS
Other desired experience includes:
· Django, Jenkins, C++, .git
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Email a resume to Brandon at firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to include your portfolio, a link to them, or samples of your work, if applicable)
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards
Want more details about this and other Dearborn opportunities? Meet Brandon Archambault!