Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Apr 27, 2017
Agent: Laura C.
Job #: 117281
Are you an experienced Creative Director who loves creating world class communication? Do you have a background in and enjoy working on national campaigns? Are you passionate about inspiring and leading a creative team to deliver outstanding client solutions? This is the company for you! Our client in Calgary is looking for a Co-Creative Director to lead with the current director to bring passion and experience to one of the leading marketing shops in the country.
- Guide the entire creative process from conception and implement of strategies in various projects, providing guidance, direction and inspiration to completion of deliverables
- Meet with clients at the senior level regarding creative strategies
- Direct and motivate creative teams to help them use their talent effectively
- Lead brainstorming and creative sessions to generate ideas
- Write and design unique and well-crafted copy to meet and exceed client needs
- Stay up to date on marketing trends and strategies and apply within the company to ensure greatest results and response
- 5+ years proven experience as a creative director or in a similar creative leadership role
- Expereince working on multi-million dollar national campaigns
- Excellent writing skills, with 10+ years of hands-on experience in communications and advertising
- Reputation for delivering award-winning concepts
- A strong understanding of tradition, social and digital marketing
- Outstanding ability to motivate, inspire and direct a team of creative professionals
- Communication skills at the highest levels in order to present to clients and effectively get the best out of a team
- Desire and ability to always take a collaborative approach
What's in it for You
- Opportunity to work at one of the largest independent marketing firms in the country
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Career advancement opportunities
- Dynamic environment fostering constant growth and learning opportunities
- Opportunity to work in innovative and progressive company
Want more details about this and other Calgary, Alberta opportunities? Meet Laura Commisso!