Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Apr 24, 2017
Temp To Perm
Agent: David F.
Job #: 117138
Our eCommerce client is searching for an excellent User Researcher to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. This position will work with the UX and engineering team on user research projects for their mobile and desktop product.
- Responsible for implementing UX tests to gather feedback from real users for our consumer facing digital products
- Discover user insight and be the 'voice of the user'
- Weekly analysis to improve the user experience with the current browser and mobile applications
- Basic daily QA testing of the application to make sure everything is working as expected
- Lead user research for ethnography and contextual studies
- Define research objectives on a per project basis
- Report and analyze test findings into a clear format and deliver to larger multi-disciplinary team
- A minimum of 4 years experience in user research and working with multidisciplinary teams
- 3+ years working on mobile-first products
- A proven ability to lead and advocate for features based on quantitative and qualitative data
- Expertise in using deep analytics to support decision making
- Team player
Want more details about this and other Quincy, MA opportunities? Meet David Fernandez!