Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Associate Brand Manager, MBA candidateApply
Apr 01, 2017
Agent: Devin M.
Job #: 114516
Exciting Brand Management opportunity available for a business savvy, innovative Marketing professional who has obtained an MBA. This role is responsible for growing business profitability while gaining share for your assigned product, within a large, global organization.
• Provide analysis in support of strategy development. Execute day-to-day responsibilities against business priorities that best align with the strategy.
• Provide analytical support or innovation trends within your category. Manage project criteria, ensure cross functional team members are aligned to and meeting milestones.
• Understand consumer and shopper insights that drive segment priorities. Execute analysis and make conclusions/recommendations to support business initiatives and priorities.
• Provide analytical support and input into packaging briefs and CAB development. Support product package changes and communication execution of tactics within non-TV channels
• Understand fundamentals around managing the business P&L
• Begin building a general understanding of customers and their relative importance of each other to the division and to Global Brand chain. Lead detailed understanding of Tier 2 & 3 Customers (as appropriate).
• Demonstrate honesty, courage and transparency in words and actions
• Promote collaboration by valuing others and building trust‐based relationships
• Check understanding and align with strategy, expectations, decision rights, priorities and deliverables
• Remove barriers by focusing on priorities, making timely decisions, and maximizing empowerment
• Acknowledge tradeoffs, take appropriate risks, and own all outcomes good or bad
• Passionately deliver winning results individually and through others
• Approach situations and processes with curiosity and open‐mindedness while applying new learnings
Minimum Requirements: • MBA required • Proven success as a Marketing Assistant or 2+ years of external brand management experience • Strong interest/experience in the CPG industry Desired Skills: • Global experience/exposure • Working on cross-functional team • Ability to build strong working relationships • Passion for innovation • High sense of urgency • Proven project leadership capability and propensity to grow within brand management roles
Want more details about this and other Racine, WI opportunities? Meet Devin Martin!