Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Feb 14, 2017
Agent: Rob Y.
Job #: 114137
AQUENT is partnering with one of our COOLEST clients to help them hire a Product Owner for their team in the Tysons Corner area.
To be successful, you should have:
• Strong Agile experience as a product owner
• A desire to lead an Agile development team to deliver high-quality software
• A focus on success metrics
• Experience learning from customers and translating those learnings into development and be empathetic to solving our customer’s needs.
• Strong communication skills (and can prove it), both written and in person
• Strong vocabulary in design and technical areas and a passion for and curiosity about the technology-driven world
• An ability to deliver on those insights by driving product vision and strategy to position our digital products alongside our core financial products
• An understanding of how to make tradeoffs between UX patterns, user group served, short and long term development patterns, timing, and money to deliver the highest value.
• A bias is towards learning in market. You know what you want to learn, and you are bold enough to use failures.
• You’re going to be responsible for delivering an experience, so you must have worked in a product group focusing on web or mobile applications for a few years; in and around cool designers and nerdy engineers – and love it.
What you’ll be doing as a Product Owner in this organization:
• Working with your Agile team, you’ll turn learnings and functional requirements into simple, intuitive experiences that serve our Card customers’ needs
• This position isn’t just about delivering the code; though, it’s a pretty important part. As a Product Manager, you’ll be the General Manager for your product and be accountable for its adoption and performance. This part will require looking at some data, so you’ll want to ensure that Excel doesn’t scare you off.
• Your prior experience will be important because you will be responsible for your product throughout the full product lifecycle.
• Working with our Card product teams, you’ll need to identify opportunities and uncover untapped needs through customer research and interaction data
Want more details about this and other Vienna, VA opportunities? Meet Rob Young!