Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Feb 09, 2017
Agent: Rob Y.
Job #: 113928
AQUENT is partnering with one of our COOLEST clients to help them bring on a Scrum Master for their Mobile Development Team in Vienna, VA.
Support the product development process:
• Facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos, and other activities as needed
• Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress
• Maintain process documentation
• Ensure the development teams are practicing the Agile principles
Support the Product Owner:
• Assist as needed with backlog maintenance
• Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
• Assist with prioritization and resolution of defects/bugs
Support the product team:
• Participate proactively in developing and maintaining team standards, tools, and best practices
• Identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions
• Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution
• Empower the team to self-organize
• Bachelor's degree or combination of relevant education and experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
• Ability to understand technical issues at a high level
• A thorough understanding of Agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures
• Exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills
• Ability to coach the team to reach their highest potential
• Collaborative approach to driving decisions
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
• Must be a Certified ScrumMaster with 5+ years of project management experience and 5+ years of ScrumMaster experience
- Mobile technology
- Digital engineer umbrella
- Ideally someone with software delivery experience in mobile technology side
- Must sit onsite
Want more details about this and other Vienna, VA opportunities? Meet Rob Young!