Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Web / Email Designer & DeveloperApply
Jan 06, 2017
Agent: Rob Y.
Job #: 112533
AQUENT is partnering with one of our most AMAZING Clients to identify a Web/Email Designer & Developer for their team in Northern, VA near Tyson’s.
This team designs and develops the Digital Communications for all of this company’s lines of business. Everything from Email to Online Chat to Interstitials to Mobile Messaging!
- HTML coding and development for Email using responsive design and email coding best practices
- Entering and tweaking HTML code for proper deployment in Exact Target
- Design compelling emails based on user-centered design principles and industry best practices.
- Structure and deploy A/B tests in Exact Target
- Produce clean, technically accurate files
- Partner with external agencies, or internal creative teams, to create email templates
- Understanding of Capital One and LOB (line of business) strategy, and how it relates to creative development
- Act as a proactive leader on the team, LOB, and beyond to help influence decisions
- Manage numerous projects at one time
- Complete work correctly and efficiently to meet appropriate deadlines
- Make Creative Presentations when applicable
- Understand overall budget constraints of projects
- Strong proficiency in Mac-based Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Strong proficiency in Exact Target/Sales Force Marketing Cloud.
- Experience with Movable Ink and Litmus Builder.
- B2B email campaign experience preferred.
- Thorough understanding of the elements of good design, html production, and email specific code requirements.
- Thorough understanding of email rendering in mobile devices, web-based email clients, and desktop clients.
- Solid email specific UI, UX, and interaction design skills.
- Accountability for the technical accuracy of their own work.
- Ability to complete tasks independently, and as part of a team.
- Effective communication skills for both creative ideas/development and presentations. Ability to assess and recommend channel strategy to meet client needs.
- Ability to self-manage deadlines on numerous concurrent projects.
- Perform effectively in a demanding work environment and show resiliency to stress.
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience working in an email specific role.
- Exact Target/SFMC
- Responsive design
- Email UI/UX
Must have a portfolio with samples of emails, responsive design, etc.
Want more details about this and other Vienna, VA opportunities? Meet Rob Young!