Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Internal Communications SpecialistApply
Dec 20, 2016
Agent: Kathy E.
Job #: 112135
- Conduct interviews with internal clients to develop communication strategy and plan tactical execution of messaging for initiatives
- Work with IT Communications Management team to craft messages around existing template.
- Work with end-users to gauge success of messaging
- Partner with internal and external clients to leverage relationships for optimal execution of marketing strategies
- Work with Senior Level Communication Specialists to evaluate the results of messaging and implement plan for information testing/research
- Initiate recommendations to improve routing and creative process and ways of improving the overall efficiencies
- REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
o Great writing skills
o Internal communications and social media experience
o Some basic design, video or logo-creation skills
o Light client management skills
o Ability to talk with users of the content they create to see how it can be improved.
- 4-year degree in marketing, communications, journalism. 4+ years’ experience in a strategic communications or writing role, preferably in a marketing or agency environment.
- Preferred: internal messaging, strategy and concepting experience, works well with multiple projects for multiple customers/accounts. Product/Financial/Credit Industry experience a plus.
- Confident in leading communications projects for multiple clients, ideally internal messaging for the financial industry or ad agency with multiple client/industry focuses. Proven ability to quickly ramp up on expectations of client. Actively researches, learns and incorporates new means and methods whenever and wherever possible to improve processes.
- MS Word - 3+, MS Excel - 3+, MS PowerPoint - 3+, HTML - 1+ (a plus), MS Project - 1+ (a plus), Acrobat - 1+
One year contract +
Pay up to $38.35 per hour
Want more details about this and other Mclean, VA opportunities? Meet Kathy Eker!