Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Project Coordinator (Digital Marketing / Events)Apply
Nov 23, 2016
Agent: Katherine G.
Job #: 111302
Project Coordinator (Digital Marketing)
Mississauga, ON (Kennedy Road / Derry)
Contract to Hire
$50,000 - $60,000
This full service marketing & design house has a passionate approach to creating visually arresting communications designed to inspire! And they are looking to make an addition to their team – a Digital Project Coordinator!
Job Duties + Responsibilities
• Direct and coordinate project development from beginning to end
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents
• Assist with the creation of presentations and proposals etc.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
• Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary
• Identify and resolve issues, troubling shooting website, using your knowledge of HTML (working with and assisting developer)
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
• Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle
Required Skills + Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital/Design, Communications or related field, or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 2-4 years producing interactive campaigns and online projects
• Experience with HTML, and troubleshooting (not a coder)
• Experience managing project budgets for marketing and creative projects
• Solid understanding of project coordination/management principles
• Familiarity of production of exhibits, tradeshows, and programs
• Demonstrate the ability to work within extremely tight deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills; experience developing statements of Work
• Strong prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, project coordination & planning skills
Want more details about this and other Mississauga opportunities? Meet Katherine Good!