Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Nov 23, 2016
Agent: Courtney (.
Job #: 111296
We are looking for an Event Manager to help one of our nonprofit clients in the DMV area. This position is contract for up to three months with an opportunity to be extended longer. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan events from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Work with vendors and 3rd parties as needed
- Coordinate all operations
- Lead promotional activities for the event
- Make sure the event is completed smoothly and escalate any problems that might occur
- Be in charge of hiring personnel (wait staff, etc.)
- Analyze event's success and prepare reports
This organization needs someone on board ASAP, so please only apply if you are available within the next week to start. Nonprofit and association experience is recommended, but not required.
- 3+ years experience as an Event Manager or related field
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Computer savvy and proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
Want more details about this and other Montgomery County opportunities? Meet Courtney (Davis) Burgwyn!