Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Senior Digital StrategistApply
Nov 21, 2016
Agent: Molly F.
Job #: 111220
The Senior Digital Strategist ensures precision thinking and smart strategy is provided to internal and external clients, with a particular focus on industry-leading, progressive B2B brands and corporate strategy (~70% of role).
- This candidate will provide senior clients and executives with innovative solutions to complex business challenges. S/he will also inspire the creative, tech, and production departments with insight-driven, actionable briefs.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Developing well thought-out research plans, identifying the right mix of primary and secondary, using cost and time-effective tools and trusted partners
• Developing data-driven personas and social/digital consumer journey maps
• Using data sets (e.g., CRM or search information) to inform UX and business-level decisions
• Working with other Account Planners, New Business and Account leads, clients, and Creatives to develop solutions through market intelligence and simple, meaningful consumer insights
• Presenting digital strategies to all levels and stakeholders (including C-Suite)
• Serving as a passionate advocate for the consumer (or end user) throughout the creative process
Note that this role falls within a dedicated Digital Planning and Strategy discipline, and will report to the Director of Brand Planning (rather than client service).
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Must have held a strategy or planning position for 6+ years either at a digital agency, digital department, or in a product planning role within a technology company
• Degree in Psychology, Social Sciences, Statistics, Behavioral Economics or related field is preferences
• Experience working with global website projects or global brands a plus
• Experience with Agile web development practices a plus
Want more details about this and other New York opportunities? Meet Molly Fett!