Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Nov 21, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: Ryan K.
Job #: 111216
Our client, a retail company in Hingham, is searching for a Project Manager to support print and web projects. The role is full time, temp to perm in Hingham. The ideal candidate will be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Key job responsibilities:
• Coordinating all print, web, and collateral projects for this re-launched iconic direct marketing retailer, in a constantly evolving, high energy, extremely fast paced environment.
• Work directly with printers, creative team, merchandising team, and marketing team on catalog, web and collateral materials to ensure deadlines are met while achieving high quality and accuracy.
• Traffic all catalog, web and collateral projects.
• Work with the client and team members to coordinate schedules and track all projects through the production process.
• Execute all projects to ensure that the end result exceeds the client’s expectations.
Day-to-day tasks & activities:
• Work within a print and digital production/creative services team while interfacing with our client’s creative, merchandising and marketing teams to understand production requirements and timelines.
• Traffic all catalog pages, web assets and collateral pieces through the design and mechanical execution processes, including release to premedia supplier and approving proofs.
• Work with production director, suppliers, client and broader team to manage project schedules and deliverables to assure results are delivered on-time. This includes monthly as well as daily communication assets.
• Assist director and premedia manager to troubleshoot and resolve production issues and exceptions to expectations.
• Coordinate creative services process for production of all assets across assigned channels.
• Partner with clients to solve challenges, including identifying areas for process improvement; serve as client advocate. Help to streamline processes that allow client to focus on creative and marketing objectives.
• Coordinate the creative services process by defining deliverables, working with broader team to prioritize resources and direct project needs. Manage projects so they meet creative and business objectives successfully. Monitor issues within projects and assist in resolving project conflicts or issues.
• Manage and maintain department calendar.
Want more details about this and other Hingham, MA opportunities? Meet Ryan Krivonick!