Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Senior UI / UX DesignerApply
Nov 17, 2016
Agent: Diana G.
Job #: 111120
An ideal candidate will:
- Have demonstrable experience creating beautiful and functional pixel-perfect user interfaces.
- Be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows, prototypes and other design artefacts.
- Have proven experience working on large-scale digital products throughout their complete life cycle.
- Be comfortable producing a range of outputs including sketches, diagrams, screen layouts, and documentation.
- Have a sophisticated understanding of typography and visual language as well as experience with cross platform UI design.
- Have a solid experience in creating wire frames, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
* Senior UI / UX position in the city.
* Join an innovative, forward-thinking company.
* Temp to Perm role
* Collaborative team and Agile environment.
An amazing opportunity has come up for a talented UX/UI Designer to join a newly formed product team within the leader on the market. Are you up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies? Are you a collaborative designer with outstanding communication skills? Please contact me asap for a confidential chat.
You will be collaborating with product management to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience. As a Senior UX/UI Designer you will be able to execute across all visual design stages and conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design problems.
f the role sounds interesting, please feel free to send your resume and a strong UX/UI portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 03 9975 1200 for a confidential chat.
Want more details about this and other Melbourne opportunities? Meet Diana Guarino!