Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Front end DeveloperApply
Nov 17, 2016
San Diego, CA
Agent: Jamie N.
Job #: 111099
We have multiple openings upcoming for Front End Developers of varying professional levels to work on a number of exciting projects. The ideal candidates will be comfortable working across a range of web technologies.
Applicants should have a solid knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS (JQuery) with a focus on cross-browser compatibility. He or she should also have strong object-oriented development skills and experience developing rich, highly dynamic, client-side applications.
· Generate and maintain front-end code
· Work on front-end development activities, solutions, methods, and practices.
· Develop new and effective interactive design solutions on time and in scope.
· Assist in developing methodologies, standards and best practices.
· Research and recommend appropriate interactive technologies.
· Develop reusable code libraries.
· Conduct code walkthroughs and quality assurance with development teams.
· Develop web accessible and browser compatibility code.
Your responsibilities will include leveraging best practices and accurately estimating and tracking your time across multiple simultaneous projects.
ABOUT VITAMIN T We have a simple philosophy at Vitamin T: to personally place the best creative talent in the best jobs for the best companies. When you work for Vitamin T, you qualify for medical, dental and vision insurance after working only four consecutive weeks maintaining an average of 20 hours per week. If this job isn't the right fit for you, but you know someone who is, please pass this job posting on. We have a fantastic referral program that pays out in cash rewards! (http://aquent.com/rewards/)
A minimum of 1 year professional experience (excluding coding academy and college)
Want more details about this and other San Diego, CA opportunities? Meet Jamie Neal!