Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Nov 17, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: Molly F.
Job #: 111097
One of my clients here in NYC is looking for a Project Manager who has experience creating a brand for a company.
- You have a passion for design and branding, which translates into building and maintaining successful relationships with our clients.
- You are ultimately responsible for the health of our client relationships and quality of the creative services provided.
- The Project Manager is dedicated to building and maintaining strong client relationships through masterful communication and making sure projects are executed and delivered smoothly.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients during projects and effectively manage all communication between stakeholders and the creative team during the process.
- The PM ensures this company is positioned to deliver services in line with or exceeding client goals and objectives, along with contractual expectations.
- Client Management:
o Establish a rapport with clients and make them feel like a partner, part of the process, and always informed of the project status
o Schedule, organize and confidently lead client calls, meetings, presentations and delivery of materials
o Intimately understand clients’ objectives to write proposals, briefs and statements of work
o Knowing all there is to know about the client’s product or service, the market and its consumer
o Steering actionable briefs and presenting work confidently and persuasively
o Managing client and agency team expectations, day in and out, and helping clear roadblocks to success
- Project Management:
o Manage projects from briefing to implementation by writing proposals, creating detailed project plans, establishing and managing timelines and budgets, and documenting client reports and feedback
o Consistently meet project milestones by identifying, managing and mitigating risk. Monitor scopes of work and escalate/create change orders for out of scope work
o Provide project status updates to management and escalate any issues as needed
o Interface with external vendors such as developers, printers and fabricators
o Working with the Executive Creative Director to monitor overall studio project pipeline through resource planning to help schedule staff based on priority of multiple project deliverables to avoid under or over scheduling
o Accurately document all time and material allocated, schedule client approvals and synchronize billing throughout process
o Ensure all materials have been reviewed for accuracy prior topresentation and/or production
3-5 years of client-facing experience
Small to medium agency experience preferred
Well-versed in printing and managing asset release
Effective time-management, impeccable organization and the flexibility to adapt quickly to changes
Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with multiple work streams
Amazing communication and presentation skills – you’re articulate, straightforward and engaging
Keep current on new trends as they relate to brand design and packaging development
Maintain organized project files, work folders and client records
Want more details about this and other New York opportunities? Meet Molly Fett!