Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Senior Brand StrategistApply
Nov 17, 2016
Newport Beach, CA
Temp To Perm
Agent: Emily P.
Job #: 111072
Gone are the days of simply advertising a product or designing something beautiful, it’s now about going further and inviting customers/consumers to engage with your brand through truly relevant ideas. Good design will help you look appealing today, but a good idea will help tell your story for years. Our Client is looking for a Senior Strategist with a strong marketing/branding background. The candidate must understand high level strategy/operations planning and be able to build great client relationships. This is a client facing role so it will be essential to have excellent presentation skills as you will be required to build and present brand plans and other creative work. Someone that has worked with both creative and account service teams would be preferred. We want you to be passionate about your work and come to the table with strong ideas.
• Great communication skills – works well in a team environment.
• At least 5 years experience in building marketing strategies for larger brands in an agency environment.
• Proficiency in Keynote, PPT, etc (presentation templates).
• MUST HAVE examples of big name brands, campaigns, messaging strategies, that you’ve worked on.
• Create brand strategies / brand platforms for new and established clients.
• Able write and present strategy, pitch to clients and take detailed feedback.
• Briefing creative and/or account service team on strategy updates/plans.
• Must act as the link between the client and the studio, making sure all work is
• Build teams to solve problems for clients.
Want more details about this and other Newport Beach, CA opportunities? Meet Emily Peel!