Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Sr UX Designer / LeadApply
Nov 16, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: Renee D.
Job #: 111026
We have a great opportunity to work with a talented team that’s building applications to deliver insights and action analytics to the frontlines of education. This is a fantastic field and industry with a wealth of stability and growth; not to mention having a chance to work on emerging technologies in a much needed field. This is a great opportunity on the product team working with a solid ux team. Our ideal candidate is someone with not just a strong UX portfolio (showcasing process and visual design) but we need someone who has the experience and ability to convey complex data via visualization. This role really needs someone with 5+ years of ux experience that has experience on a product team and can be strategic. If you are interested, please apply with your portfolio and we can set up a time to discuss this role in more detail and if you are a good fit.
• Passionate about the web & the current creative/digital landscape
• Solid understanding of UX design principles
• Ability to address complex design problems and provide sound design solutions
• Collaborate with cross-functional technical teams
• Create wireframes & interactive prototypes to effectively communicate interaction & design concepts
• Collaborate in the requirements gathering and specification phases of a project
• Create graphics & layouts for our software applications
• Keep the rest of the team informed of the latest design techniques/trends/ideas
• Participate in usability testing with target users
Want more details about this and other Austin, TX opportunities? Meet Renee Diaz!