Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Nov 16, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: Molly F.
Job #: 111008
A Branding Agency here in NYC is looking for a Brand Copywriter to join their studio
- They are seeking someone with an artful perspective and experience in branding
- This writer must possess the ability to work with clients in different industries and work comfortably across disciplines in the studio.
- The copywriter will be responsible for the quality of any writing deliverable, ensuring that it meets agency standards for creative excellence and client satisfaction.
• An exceptional portfolio showcasing innovative concepts and creative solutions in branding, brand messaging, and design communications.
• Ability to work collaboratively with designers and strategists to create conceptual brand frameworks and creative platforms.
• Experience in brand messaging including brand positioning, messaging frameworks, tone of voice, and messaging guidelines.
• Ability to write in multiple writing styles and formats.
• Experience writing for social and web.
• Ability/desire to write opinion, editorial and thought leadership content
• Ability to work as the sole writer on a creative team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Concept and collaborate with creative and strategy teams.
• Be as interested in the reasoning behind copy as the copy itself.
• Actually write—that is, be able to write compelling and grammatically clean brand messaging, long-form copy as well as effective headlines, taglines, and calls to action.
• Be comfortable writing in multiple styles and for various formats.
• Work with creative director and strategists to ensure creative concepts, tactics, and copy tone are on brand and strategically sound.
Want more details about this and other New York opportunities? Meet Molly Fett!