Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Digital Graphic DesignerApply
Nov 14, 2016
Agent: Katherine G.
Job #: 110931
Digital Graphic Designer – Travel Industry
Type: Contract – 3 Months
Rate: $25 - $30/hour
Location: On-site, Toronto, ON
This major online travel industry leader is looking for 2 Digital Graphic Designers to join their dynamic and creative team. In this role you will be working on-site and responsible for the creation of ads, splash pages, and graphics for web and mobile apps. You will be working directly with partners and stakeholders. The Digital Graphic Designer is responsible for creating designs and production artifacts (icons, graphics, banner ads) based on existing creative, branding, technical, and interface design guidelines.
· Work with the Digital team to develop interface designs that meet business needs
· Coordinate with members of the UX team to ensure designs meet established guidelines
· Coordinate with developers to determine technical feasibility of design concepts
· Review ads and splash pages created by external vendors to ensure Digital standards
· Provide cost estimates for sourced images to client groups
· Provide cost estimates to clients for new designs that use licensed images
· Stay abreast of industry trends to suggest improvements to Digital web properties
· 2-5 years of experience in digital design
· Creative experience in the travel and hospitality industry
· Degree/diploma in fine arts, graphic design, marketing, or a related field
· Experience in creative design issues, including branding, graphic design, typography
· Understanding of how to design for responsive websites
· Familiarity with Internet technology issues and the implications for customer experience
· Highly skilled in: Photoshop, Adobe Suite, video editor and Microsoft Office
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
Want more details about this and other Toronto, ON opportunities? Meet Katherine Good!