Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Copywriter with Radiology experienceApply
Nov 11, 2016
Agent: Meredith L.
Job #: 110858
Looking for a copywriter with RADIOLOGY EXPERIENCE * Must have* who has experience with statistics and data.
START: Next Week
DURATION: APRIL 2017
PAY: $65 an hour
What we need:
The Medical Writer will be responsible for crafting copy to assist our clients in building brand identity, communicating offerings in an engaging manner and driving sales. The material for this project features heavy terminology, so a background of medical knowledge (specifically radiology) is required. Experience with adapting long-form medical materials into consumer-facing work is
• Adhere to brand guidelines across global platform with understanding of variations for different products within the business.
• Understand medical [terminology and be able to adapt often technical, scientific, and medical language into easy-to-understand consumer-facing work
• Write copy for new campaign initiatives with an eye for global rollout
• Break down complex ideas into logical modules with logical links
• Ensure work is compliant with FDA guidance for pharmaceutical advertising
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
• Background in medical knowledge
• Strong communication skills -experience writing eye level- easy to understand medical explanations for the public- preferably in a journalism or educational environment
• Excellent writing abilities
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Leadership skills- ability and confidence to lead a project
• Interactive experience- understand the possibilities and potential for breaking down complex ideas into logical modules with logical links. Also need to have experience working with digital teams on similar projects, or at least in comprehensive content libraries surrounding a single subject.
• A detail-oriented, collaborative, team-player
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced, fluid environment
Want more details about this and other Manhattan opportunities? Meet Meredith Lawlor!