Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
eCommerce Marketing ManagerApply
Nov 10, 2016
Agent: Ryanne C.
Job #: 110849
Our client - one of the most highly recognized retail / footwear brands in the world - is hiring a full time eCommerce Marketing Manager! The role is onsite in their brand new Waltham, MA office and starts as soon as possible!
You'll be joining the marketing team for one specific brand that is part of the larger portfiolio of brands owned by the client. The ideal candidate will have 3-5+ years of eCommerce marketing experience having worked for high end/forward thinking fashion brands.
As the eCommerce Marketing Manager, you will drive qualified traffic to fuel revenue and traffic growth for ecommerce websites and to acquire new customers for the business. Key initiatives will include owning strategy and tactical execution for ecommerce acquisition marketing programs as well as evaluate new opportunities to drive growth across our businesses. In an ever changing digital world with multiple devices and evolving consumer buying habits, you will manage and optimize marketing campaigns in a forward thinking way to capture this opportunity. Daily tasks include campaign planning, program analysis and optimization, budget optimization, bid management, and vendor management.
· Optimally employ marketing budget across Keds’ brands and tactics to drive qualified site traffic and acquire customers to build the business at an efficient customer acquisition cost.
· Partner with manager to grow and optimize search engine marketing by setting strategic direction, clear KPIs, managing agency partner, managing budget, and performing in-depth analysis.
· Oversee testing in search campaigns to drive performance through ad copy and ad landing page optimizations.
· Grow and optimize email marketing by identifying the appropriate segmentation and corresponding messaging strategy, implementing behavior-relevant automated messaging, planning interest-relevant messaging, guiding production of effective creative, optimizing messaging tactics through testing, and analyzing campaign results.
· Work closely with copywriter & designer to ensure that the appropriate number of creative assets are developed, tested & the messaging is on-brand.
· Manage Google Shopping campaigns through product feed optimizations along with product selections and targeting.
· Work closely with Google & other key partners to ensure we are getting access to innovative betas.
· Optimize search engine marketing through device targeting to provide the best consumer experience regardless of device.
· Oversee SEO & SEM so key levers are applied and our paid element of brand traffic can be reduced as the owned element increases.
· Grow and optimize affiliate marketing program. Develop with the brand a lens & affiliate payout structure which will create multiple tiers of affiliates. Monitor execution compliance, and optimize program through analysis and testing.
· Grow and optimize shopping engine and marketplace business by monitoring feeds, managing bids, and optimizing program through analysis and testing.
· Work closely with the partner marketing team to ensure that co-op funds (e.g. Nordstrom to Amazon) are applied in a strategic way to ensure: 1) we aren’t bidding up non-branded terms & 2) driving direct load or halo traffic to our site.
· Execute conversion rate optimization for ecommerce sites to drive growth across digital marketing tactics.
· Partner with global retail store teams across the organization to provide consultation on direct-to-consumer digital marketing and provide support in executing initiatives.
· Grow brand awareness and drive qualified traffic via online display advertising. Identify and negotiate appropriate placement, guide production of effective creative, and optimize program through analysis and testing.
· Collaborate with brand partners on social campaign strategies and tactics as well lead execution to reach and engage new consumers (e.g. shoppable Pins on Pinterest).
· Research and seek out additional digital marketing opportunities to build successful ROAS programs.
· Partner closely with CRM & Brand teams to ensure that the email database growth is a top KPI.
· Performs duties consistent with the company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
· Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
· Bachelor’s degree
· 5+ years of retail or ecommerce marketing experience - high end fashion / retail highly preferred
· 5+ years of digital or ecommerce marketing experience
· Excellent analytical skills critical
· Strong writing, communication and presentation skills to drive effective collaboration and influencing within a matrix organization
· Strong technical knowledge relevant to typical ecommerce environment
· Collaborative working style with creative & data teams
· Strong attention to detail
· Intense curiosity for the digital space
Want more details about this and other Waltham, MA opportunities? Meet Ryanne Conway!