Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Senior Project ManagerApply
Nov 10, 2016
Chicago - Downtown
Agent: Ilana B.
Job #: 110822
Vitamin T is looking for a Senior Project Manager for a fantastic agency. The Project Manager is responsible for managing the production of web site, online campaign creative and e-mail creative projects. This role will have a good amount of site support experience!
• The primary responsibility of the Project Manager is to coordinate and manage production staff for creation and maintenance of web sites, online campaign creative and e-mail creative. This position requires the knowledge, abilities and skills to analyze, plan, estimate, and manage resources to complete specific assignments.
• Responsible for providing Account Services with time and cost information for the production of web sites, online campaign creative, and e-mails to be incorporated into client estimate
• Responsible for developing individual project schedules, this includes the scheduling of the internal reviews, Creative Review, Account Services Review, Quality Assurance Review
• Responsible for directing the development of source documentation as needed for client medical/legal reviews
• Responsible for defining scope of work for the production of web sites, online campaigns and e-mail programs by providing time and cost estimates, with assumptions clearly stated. Also required to participate in the development of scope documentation to assure scope estimated matched what is proposed.
• Responsible for identifying and scheduling contract resources when internal resources are not available for scheduled work. The Project Manager will provide the Human Resource Manager with contractor request forms for required resources.
• Responsible for circulating client assets to the appropriate resources upon receipt from the Account Service team
• Responsible for managing all aspects of projects production including kickoff, requirements analysis, development, testing and launch. This includes the scheduling and review of deliverables for each of these steps.
• Responsible for leading all production meetings and activities of the production team
• Responsible for maintaining and communicating project plans and timelines to production team and Account Services
• Responsible for maintaining awareness of all issues facing the project, and working with appropriate personnel to develop solutions
• Responsible for reporting project progress/status on a regular basis to the Account Service team and management
• Responsible for determining costs for all stock art images as communicated by the Art Director. The Project Manager will develop purchase order, including circulation to Account Services and Finance, purchase images and maintain a central file of all stock art purchase orders and their associated project numbers. Responsible for delivering work on time and on budget.
Want more details about this and other Chicago - Downtown opportunities? Meet Ilana Black!