Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Nov 10, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: Julie Z.
Job #: 110809
Does a story line and bin full of assets make your heart flutter? Does a high energy, fast paced environment get you charged up as much as coffee made from Water Joe? Does saying “good enough” make you gag? If you said HECK YEAH!!! To all of these, then we should talk. We’re looking for a dynamic, experienced video editor with mad skills and a desire to make every project better than the last. DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES:
The video editor is primarily responsible for assembling recorded and/or raw material into a finished product that is suitable for distribution through a variety of media platforms or channels. Material may include camera footage, existing videos in a variety of formats, audio, graphics and sound effects.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Two to five years editing with NLE (non-linear editing system).
- Mad skills in Adobe Premiere is a must. End of story.
- Crazy skill in After Effects is double plus.
- You must also have working knowledge and experience in After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, SpeedGrade, Media Encoder and Audition.
- A desire to learn, push the envelope, grow and expand your horizons is essential.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Experience with DSLR location and studio video production as well as basic audio and lighting techniques is a serious plus.
Interested applicants must have examples of their work to share + an updated resume.
- 2-5 years' experience video editing using NLEs.
- One to three years experience creating digital 2D motion assets.
- Demonstrate and apply basic principles for audio editing and mixing within an NLE.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe SpeedGrade, Adobe Media Encoder and Adobe Audition.
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of video compression codecs, techniques and software and be able to compress videos for final delivery based upon project requirements.
- Record and mix audio in a studio setting using Adobe Audition.
- Closely collaborate and work interactively with cross disciplinary teams and team members to ensure final product meets or exceeds internal and client expectations.
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, creative, able to work independently, able to multi-task, self manage and prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and work in fast paced agency environment.
Want more details about this and other Milwaukee opportunities? Meet Julie Zaitz!