Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
UX / UI DesignerApply
Nov 09, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: Eric N.
Job #: 110750
Our client is hiring a UX/UI Designer to work on a web application. This position is onsite and full time hours.
• Work with internal team members to understand the problem to solve to deliver user experiences including user interface designs and interaction models
• Lead iterative wireframing efforts with varying levels of fidelity and presentation tools
• Translate business and product requirements into concept designs
• Facilitate design reviews to solicit feedback across the organization from very bright, opinionated colleagues
• Partner with internal teams to test and iterate design concepts
• Demonstrate a command of design methods, tools, communication and presentation skills
Requirements / Experience:
• An understanding of user-centered design, with excellent hands-on UI design skills • An ability to translate user requirements into high fidelity mockups
• Experience with Sketch, InvisionApp, Adobe Creative Suite, or equivalent
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize requests, communicate with stakeholders, and meet expected milestones
• Experience working in a fast-paced, agile environment
• Have a portfolio with related work
Interested? Apply today.
Want more details about this and other Cambridge, MA opportunities? Meet Eric Noar!