Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Front End DeveloperApply
Nov 09, 2016
Agent: Courtney (.
Job #: 110743
Are you a Front End Developer looking to join an organization where you CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Are you looking to work with like-minded digitally focused individuals who want to help encourage, educate and enlighten the younger generation? If so, then we want to talk to you!
- Provide website maintenance and enhancements including adding content to the internal websites
- Develop stylesheets that are consistent throughout all browsing platforms
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Implement UX best practices among all digital projects and consult with internal teams on best practices
- Develop appealing/functional web and mobile interfaces
This is a contract-hire opportunity which means the right candidate will contract for a few months before being eligible for permanent employment with the client.
****You MUST have an ONLINE PORTFOLIO to apply!*****
Well-known education based organization with a passion for helping future generations.
- 3+ years professional experience as a Front End Developer
- University or College degree in Development or similar field
- Understanding of SEO and SEM best practices as they pertain to web development/content migration
- Excellent customer service skills when it comes to working with internal and external teams
- Experience with Content Management Systems such as Sitecore, Sitefinity, Dreamweaver or WordPress
Want more details about this and other Northern Virginia opportunities? Meet Courtney (Davis) Burgwyn!