Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Full Time Marketing / Creative ManagerApply
Nov 08, 2016
Agent: Loren G.
Job #: 110720
Our Client is seeking a true visionary and someone who is more visionary/creative/strategic but is still process oriented, detail oriented, strong w/ interacting with Sr. Level management:
We have an exceptional opportunity for an energetic, creative Marketing Manager.
This person will harness their creativity, strong project and people management skills, and passion for creating new and innovative campaigns for multiple brands using great written and visual storytelling. This role provides the opportunity to have major impact with brands that truly change people’s lives.
You will be working with three great brands: We partner with the most beloved brands in the world, including Disney, Sesame Workshop, and Warner Brothers, as well as major bestselling authors like Brian Tracy, Ken Blanchard, Bob Nelson and more.
We are growing at an incredible pace, working with some of the best creative partners, authors, and brands worldwide!
In this role, you will:
• Provide creative direction to the design and copywriting team to develop highly creative communication and storytelling campaigns. Then test and iterate to find the messages and visuals that drive revenue and maximize resources.
• Lead marketing strategy using fresh, creative visual and verbal storytelling. Develop new marketing ideas to target and engage customers. Lead the team and create compelling, impactful email, visual storytelling, and other online campaigns.
• Be the communication champion across all departments by driving and maintaining project roadmaps, as well as interfacing with technical, production, marketing and project management teams.
• Manage and grow your team while harnessing your strong project management skills to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
• Drive merchandising and new content initiatives across all direct-to-consumer brands. Use a data-driven approach to research and analyze current trends, establish benchmarks, and identify key opportunities and areas for growth.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have at least 5 years’ experience in marketing and have a demonstrated track record of success and self-motivation.
• Have a highly creative, design-centered approach and experience managing designers in the creation of original brand campaigns, providing direction and guidance
• Have experience in creating and managing a marketing planning calendar.
• Have experience managing a team of creatives and an understanding the design process.
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment, working with a busy creative team managing multiple priorities and deadlines.
• Be knowledgeable about online marketing strategies and trends
• Get VERY excited by cool book and product ideas and love sharing that excitement!
If you love books and are excited to be a part of an innovative company in the book publishing industry, please submit your resume. In publishing the written word is incredibly important to us, so please be sure to include a cover letter with your application. Resumes without cover letters will NOT be considered.
One of the most admired and innovative publishing companies in the United States, this company was founded in 1987 and has developed a reputation for exciting programs and amazing content. We publish over 300 new titles each year and are honored to have more than 65 New York Times bestsellers, and one of the world’s top personalized book platforms in Put Me In The Story.
Want more details about this and other Naperville opportunities? Meet Loren Greiff!